Keri's KWX Series of wireless transceivers provide maximum flexibility and ease of installation in access controller network architecture. Designed for any installation where Keri PXL-500 Tiger II Controllers
will be distributed around the facility or in clusters, these wireless transceivers can transmit RS-485 data between controllers at up to 300 feet (90 meters) for the 900 MHz version (or up to 55 meters [180 feet] for the 2.4 GHz version). Whether it is to avoid costly trenching across a parking lot to reach other buildings or gates, to avoid a long cable run within a building, or simply to manage all access control points within a single site in the Doors
software, wireless data transmission provides the solution.
Cabled or wireless, controllers can be both installed together in single controller network (mix and match), allowing the customer to choose which connection method best suits each controller location. Because transceivers can be placed up to 100 feet (30 meters) from the controller, Video Transmission range between controllers can be optimized by proper positioning of the transceivers to avoid interference from building materials such as heating and air conditioning ducts, effectively extending the distance between controllers to up to 500 feet (150 meters) for the 900 MHz version (or up to 115 meters [380 feet] for the 2.4 GHz version) under ideal, line-of-site conditions.
|Key Features: |
- Provides wireless RS-485 networking of PXL-500 Tiger II Controllers and/or Entraguard Telephone Entry Units
- Allows networking of controllers in applications where cabling is difficult, costly, or impossible
- 915 MHz and 2.4 GHz models for worldwide compliance, no site license required
- Range up to 300 feet (90 m) with 915 MHz, up to 55 meters (180 feet) with 2.4 GHz
- Can be used in conjunction with cabled controllers in the same network (mix and match)
- Built-in signal strength indicators