The KBD960 keyboards provide system users with the maximum degree of flexibility in controlling camera call-up and pan/ tilt or dome operation. Twenty-four programmable soft keys may be individually labeled with installation-specific titles. This allows logical camera selection based on the camera’s field of view rather than camera numbers.
• Keyboard to Control CM6800 Matrix Switchers
• Full Function Keyboard Uses Pelco’s M Protocol
• Variable-Speed, Vector-Solving Joystick for PTZ and Dome Control
• Joystick Zoom Control Knob
• 24 Programmable Soft Keys, Six Control Keys, and Three Lens Control Keys
• LCD Display Provides Four Lines of Keyboard Information and Options
• Preset Position and Pattern Control
• Auxiliary Operation
• Download Function Key Configurations to and from Other KBD960 Keyboards
• Available as a Desktop (KBD960) Model.