- Four-channel video server
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 streams
- Video motion detection and pre/post-alarm buffer
- Support for PTZ and dome cameras
- Integrated two-way audio support
The AXIS 241 Video Servers are designed to migrate your analog investments into high-performance IP solutions, ideal for surveillance and remote monitoring. The AXIS 241QA Video Server accommodates four analog video streams.
Powerful event management tools
System integration and network utilization are optimized with sophisticated functions such as built-in motion detection, SNMP and simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 streams. Powerful event management tools include image upload, alarm notification and I/O control. Pan/tilt/zoom control is done over the serial port, enabling PTZ and dome camera handling over the network. A de-interlace filter eliminates interlace artifacts from NTSC/PAL cameras.
Advanced network security
A complete set of security features, including multiple user access levels, HTTPS encryption and IP address filtering, ensure secure video handling and configuration.
Integrated two-way audio support
AXIS 241QA provides one audio stream in each direction, enabling users to not only see, but also listen in on an area and communicate requests or orders.
Support for PTZ and dome cameras
All Axis video encoders connect to analog pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) cameras to allow for easy operation of these PTZ cameras across the IP network. Axis’ open policy ensures simple and fast integration with most analog PTZ cameras on the market by including software drivers for more than 25 different analog cameras, including products from American Dynamics, Bosch, Canon, Panasonic, Pelco, Philips, Samsung, Sensormatic and Sony.
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 streams in resolutions up to 704×576
- De-interlace filter which improves image quality in the highest resolution (4CIF)
- Built-in motion detection and powerful event management
- Network security using multi-level password protection, IP address filtering and HTTPS encryption
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including AXIS VAPIX and AXIS Media Control SDK. Flash memory for upload of embedded applications
For the complete specifications, please refer to the datasheet.