Small footprint unit for flexible integration
AXIS 282/AXIS 282A Bare Board Video Servers are designed to migrate your analog investments into high-performance IP solutions for surveillance and remote monitoring.
The AXIS 282/282A accommodates one analog video stream. The unit is ideal to be built-in as an integrated part of a product or system.
System integration and network utilization are optimized with sophisticated functions such as built-in motion detection, SNMP and simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 streams. Powerful event management tools include image upload, alarm notification and I/O control. Pan/tilt/zoom control is done over the serial port, enabling PTZ and dome camera handling over the network.
A complete set of security features, including multiple user access levels, HTTPS encryption and IP address filtering, ensure secure video handling and configuration.
The AXIS 282A provides one audio stream in each direction, enabling users to not only see, but also listen in on an area and communicate requests or orders. In addition, the AXIS 282/AXIS 282A offer a de-interlace filter that improves image quality in the highest resolution (4CIF). This feature eliminates the motion blur problems caused by the analog PAL/NTSC video signal.
- One channel video servers in small footprint without casing
- High quality, de-interlaced video at 30/25 frames per second in resolutions up to 768×576
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 streams
- Integrated two-way audio support (AXIS 282A)
- Built-in video motion detection
- Support for dome cameras and Pan/Tilt/Zoom devices, uploadable PTZ drivers
- HTTPS encryption for network security