SPECTRA STAINLESS STEEL FOR HARSH ENVIRONMENTS
Stainless Steel Spectra IV is designed for harsh environmental installations and meets NEMA Type 4X and IP66 standards. The components (back box and lower dome) provide added protection
against corrosive conditions. The pendant-style back box (BB4-PSG-E) is constructed of Type 316 Stainless Steel (SS) and includes a sun shield (also constructed of Type 316 SS), heater, and fan. The lower dome features a trim ring constructed of Type 316 SS and an optically clear bubble that is available in smoked (LD53PSB-0) or clear (LD53PSB-1) acrylic.
The Stainless Steel Spectra IV has all the features of the Spectra IV SE dome system (built-in back box memory, two auxiliary outputs, seven alarm inputs) and is also compatible with all Spectra IV SE and Spectra IV dome drives.
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Built-in Back Box Memory
- Intregrated Passive UTP Circuit
- 7 Alarm Inputs; 2 Programmable Auxiliary Outputs
- Built-in Surge and Limited Lightning Protection
- Compatible with All Spectra IV SE and Spectra IV Dome Drives
- Bubble Constructed of Optically Clear Acrylic
- Environmental Pendant Model Only
- Indoor/Outdoor Applications
- Meets NEMA Type 4X and IP66 Standards
- Ability to Add IP Network Capability by Purchasing Optional TXB-IP