- Rugged design
- Easy installation
- 8-port PoE switch
- Battery back-up
- Customizable to meet project specific needs
- Intelligent capabilities such as video motion detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting
- Integrated NTP server for camera time synchronization
- 2 High Speed USB ports for connection of external devices
- Powerful management tool for NVR configuration and upgrade
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration.
AXIS Q8108-R is an 8-channel network video recorder (NVR) especially designed for public and commercial transportation applications. It provides uninterrupted in-vehicle recording also in full frame rate HDTV resolution for up to 8 connected cameras. An 8-channel version of AXIS Camera Station video management software is included.
The product is tested according to the prevailing shock and vibration standards. The electronic components are protected by a robust aluminum casing, which upon request can be supplied with a cable sealing to meet an IP65 rating and the product is equipped with battery back-up to handle short periods of power drop and safe shutdown of the system. The integrated voltage protection will eliminate voltage spikes that may occur in a vehicle’s power system.
The integrated 8-port PoE switch offers an easy, fast and cost-effective solution for supplying power to network cameras.
AXIS Q8108-R supports the use of up to 2 separate hard disk drives and SATA connectors make it easy to install and replace hard disk drives when needed.
Customizable for project specific needs
AXIS Q8108-R supports options such as WLAN/GSM/UMTS/HSDPA,GPS and accelerometer, and are open for third party software to meet project specific needs to achieve wireless transfer of recordings, real time monitoring and vehicle management, etc.