With enhanced microprocessor-based technology, the CS 5000 provides improved detection performance and increased operating flexibility. It offers many of the same features found on our advanced walk-through units and can be used in virtually any security checkpoint application. The CS 5000 is an affordable unit for the budget-conscious.
Overhead Control Unit: LCD Display, alarm lights, LED bar graphs and control touchpads plus all wiring, connections and electronics are integrated into a single lockable overhead compartment which eliminates exposure of wires and external control box.
Microprocessor Controlled: State of the art microprocessors ensure maximum sensitivity and flexible programming.
Detection Field: Unique coil design offers multidimensional detection field with total uniformity both horizontally and vertically. This design, plus a choice of three levels of ankle level boost, eliminates traditional hot spots and weak signals. Target detection is precise regardless of its location in the archway.
Audible and Visual Alarms: Audible alarm and red LED Alarm Lights indicate metal has been detected. The Red LED alarms light appears even when the audible alarm has been turned OFF. Green READY LIGHT indicates the unit has full power and is ready for operation.
- Operating Temperatures -4°F (-20°C) to + 158°F (70°C); Humidity to 95% non-condensing
- Power Fully automatic 100 to 240 VAC, 50 or 60 Hertz, 5 watts; no rewiring, switching or adjustments required. Power supply meets UL, CSA, TUV and VDE standards.
- Weatherproofing / Foreign Object Protection Standards Meets IP 31, IEC Standard. “Degrees of Protection provided by Enclosures,” CEI 529.
- Tamper-Proof Dual-level access codes required to set or change all sensitivity settings and detection programs; one level for use by supervisors in selecting programs and sensitivity and the other for initial set-up and overall control; non re-settable sequence code logs all attempts to access the settings. Audible alarm reports any unauthorized attempt at access
- Construction Attractive scratch and mar-resistant laminate with resilient end caps; control panel and cross members of heavy duty aluminum.
- Control Outputs Solid state switches (low voltage AC or DC) for operating external alarms and control devices.
- Traffic Counter Built-in and re-settable with current reading easily available on LCD panel
- Synchronization Multiple channels permit several CS 5000s and other Garrett detectors to operate simultaneously in close proximity
- Interference Suppression 100% sensor coil Faraday shielding; special Garrett built-in circuitry for noise suppression and ignoring x-ray monitors. Physical interference minimized by coil design and circuitry
- Alarms Green Ready light indicates unit is operational; Red alarm lights and audible alarm is activated when the target amount of metal is detected.
- Infrared Sensor Improves analysis of detection signal; increases throughput; helps eliminate “false alarms” also provides accurate traffic counter.
- Masking Programs designed to eliminate the problem of dissimilar targets canceling each other
- Warranty Limited 24 months, parts and labor
|Width||30″ (0.76 m)||35″ (0.9 m)||33.5″ (0.851 m)|
|Height||80″ (2 m)||87″ (2.2 m)||91.5″ (2.324 m)|
|Depth||23″ (0.58 m)||23″ (0.58 m)||6.25″ (0.159 m)|