Kanivision is a leader in the design, develpment and manufacture of security recorders. All of our equipments are fully manuafctured in the United States. We design a variety of recorders from entry level to advanced enterprise recorders.
The ISK Series recorders are an entry level NVR with advanced features. The ISK series can handle many of the tasks of a traditional NVR in a fraction of the space. It includes a DVD writer, front and back USB ports. The ISK series is one of the most silent network video recorder on the market.
the ISK Series are designed for residential and small businesses. It can manage up to 26 surveillance cameras and supports five concurrent users.
the ISK Series is an entry-level NVR that is ideal for applications that require basic, yet effective video management functionality. With a user-friendly interface, it is easy to capture, view and export video evidence. Search tools such as the Sequence Explorer allow you to quickly locate incidents from one or more cameras, simplifying the evidence collection process.
With a flexible licensing model, the ISK series makes it easy to expand your system by adding additional cameras ofr up to 26 cameras.
Quick and easy setup
- Configuration wizards: Unique wizards swiftly guide you through the process of adding cameras, configuring video, scheduling recordings, adjusting motion detection settings and managing system users
- Automatic device detection: A wizard scans your system and automatically detects connected hardware, making it easy to set up your installation
- Dual streaming: Two independent, configurable video streams for live and recorded viewing can be individually optimized for stream compression, resolution and frame rate
- Panomorph lens: ImmerVision Enables® 360° panomorph lens support gives a complete surround view of your installation. A panomorph lens increases your video surveillance coverage and removes blind spots so you can see more with the same number of cameras
With instantaneous access to video from your ISK NVR from almost anywhere around the globe via wireless, 3G or 4G connections, Kanivision ISK allows you to view incidents, ensure areas are secure and take immediate action. It also provides constant accessibility to view live or playback video from cameras from multiple servers, helping you see what’s important to you.
ISK Series Mobile has the following features:
- View live video from one or multiple cameras
- Play back video recordings
- Digital pinch to zoom
- Control pan-tilt-zoom cameras
- Set up multiple servers and connect to cameras from different sites
- Take a snapshot of video and share it via MMS and email
- Compatible with IPhone, IPad, and Android devices.
- Available in 26 languages
- Flexible licensing: The ISK series allows to efficiently scale your system as needed and take advantage of new camera technologies as they come to the market. You can also add more cameras to the system for up to 26 cameras. Additional cameras will require extra licensing fees.
- Open platform: Most network nideo recorders typically lock you into hardware systems that only work with certain cameras from some manufacturers. With the ISK you can mix different camera brands to meet the needs of your surveillance installation and budget demands
The Kaniviosn ISK Series support over 800 brands. IP cameras and encoders from some of the biggest camera manufacturers in the industry are supported such as Panasonic, Sony, Axis, Arecont, ACTi, Samsung Techwin, Pelco, Dedicated Micros, Computar, GE Security, and many more. Please contact us for any specific camera support.
Kanivison offers 5 years limited warranty on parts and labor on the ISK series. The unit must be purchased through an authorized reseller. Kanivision also offers free lifetime support on all its products including remote set up and troubleshooting. All warranty and support are subject to Kanivision terms and conditions.