Kanivision is a leader in the design, develpment and manufacture of security recorders. All of our equipments are fully manuafctured in the United States. We design a variety of recorders from entry level to advanced enterprise recorders.
The EX Series recorders is a part of our enterprise series of network recorders. The EX Series can multiple task allowing live viewing, playback, PTZ camera control, and video extraction all at the same time. The EX Series can handle up to 48 cameras including megapixel and HD cameras. it’s built with enterprise and government grade components. It includes a DVD writer, front and back USB ports Kanivision EX Series rackmount enclosures offer rock-solid rackmount chassis ruggedness with Kanivision’s famous Quiet operation. The EX series whisper-quiet power supplies, plus 92mm and 120mm fans for cool, quiet operation. Cooling is further enhanced by a unique segregated air-flow design. Backed by Kanivision’s legendary 5-year warranty on all parts and labor, the EX Series has unbeatable, secure reliability that is completely tuned to maintain the system constant efficient operation. With a total dedication to Strength, Security and Control, The EX Series will keep your security system running and well tuned at all times.
The EX Series is allows clients to video enable their surveillance installation. It supports video analytics and third-party integrations through the Milestone Integration Platform so you can add functionality and customize your system. Adding video analytics and license plate recognition would require extra licensing fees.
Easy to set up and manage, the EX Series also supports add-on products specifically designed to help you optimize your store operations. XProtect® Retail and XProtect® Transact link transaction data with corresponding video from relevant cameras, helping to verify transactions and reduce fraud.
With flexible licensing options and an open platform environment, the EX Series prepares you for the future so you can seamlessly upgrade and expand your system as security and business needs change.
With a flexible licensing model, the EX Series makes it easy to expand your system by adding additional cameras up to 48 cameras per recorder.
Quick and easy setup
- Configuration wizards: Unique wizards swiftly guide you through the process of adding cameras, configuring video, scheduling recordings, adjusting motion detection settings and managing system users
- Automatic device detection: A wizard scans your system and automatically detects connected hardware, making it easy to set up your installation
Cost effective video solution
- Dual streaming: Two independent, configurable video streams for live and recorded viewing can be individually optimized for stream compression, resolution and frame rate
- Panomorph lens: ImmerVision Enables® 360° panomorph lens support gives a complete surround view of your installation. A panomorph lens increases your video surveillance coverage and removes blind spots so you can see more with the same number of cameras
Cost-effective retail solution
- Support for XProtect Retail: Perform advanced data analysis with advanced search options, full video documentation and a set of pre-defined performance indicators, that make it easy to maintain a comprehensive overview of store operations. Adding XProtect Retail would require extra licensing fees.
- Support for XProtect Transact: Quickly perform a text-only search and view video of specific transactions such as transactions involving gift cards, credit cards, coupons or returned merchandise. Adding XProtect Transact would require extra licensing fees.
With instantaneous access to video from your EX Series NVR from almost anywhere around the globe via wireless, 3G or 4G connections, Kanivision EX Series allows you to view incidents, ensure areas are secure and take immediate action. It also provides constant accessibility to view live or playback video from cameras from multiple servers, helping you see what’s important to you.
EX Series Mobile has the following features:
- View live video from one or multiple cameras
- Play back video recordings
- Digital pinch to zoom
- Control pan-tilt-zoom cameras
- Set up multiple servers and connect to cameras from different sites
- Take a snapshot of video and share it via MMS and email
- Compatible with IPhone, IPad, and Android devices.
- Available in 26 languages
- Flexible licensing: The EX Series allows to efficiently scale your system as needed and take advantage of new camera technologies as they come to the market. You can also add more cameras to the system for up to 48 cameras. Additional cameras will require extra licensing fees.
- Open platform: Most network nideo recorders typically lock you into hardware systems that only work with certain cameras from some manufacturers. With the EX Series you can mix different camera brands to meet the needs of your surveillance installation and budget demands
The Kaniviosn EX Series support over 800 brands. IP cameras and encoders from some of the biggest camera manufacturers in the industry are supported such as Panasonic, Sony, Axis, Arecont, ACTi, Samsung Techwin, Pelco, Dedicated Micros, Computar, GE Security, and many more. Please contact us for any specific camera support.
Warranty and Support
Kanivison offers 5 years limited warranty on parts and labor on the EX Series. The unit must be purchased through an authorized reseller. Kanivision also offers free lifetime support on all its products including remote set up and troubleshooting. All warranty and support are subject to Kanivision terms and conditions.