Spectra IV SE and SL have been designed with ease of installation and ease of maintenance in mind. Each dome system consists of three components: a back box, a dome drive, and a lower dome. These three system components are interchangeable with other Spectra IV and Spectra IV SE dome systems, making retrofitting and application adjustments simple. Also, dome drives and lower domes can be removed and replaced reducing maintenance time.
The Spectra IV SE Series delivers unmatched video quality and performance. Available in either the 29x or 36x models, Spectra IV SE is specifically designed to meet the stringent video security requirements of city surveillance, industrial, marine, transportation, and casino applications.
- 2 Autofocus, High Resolution Integrated Camera/Optics Packages; Multiple Back Box Models
- Day/Night, 540 TVL, 128X Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), Motion Detection, Image Enhancement and Electronic Image Stabilization (SD436 Series)
- Day/Night, 540 TVL, 128X Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), and Motion Detection (SD429 Series)
- Ability to add IP Network Capability with Optional TXB-IP Module
- Window Blanking
- Camera Title Overlay, 20 User-Definable characters
- Horizontal and Zone Blanking
- On-Screen Compass and Tilt Display
- Password Protection
- Freeze Frame During Presets
- Built-in Surge and Limited Lightning Protection