8 OR 16-ANALOG CHANNEL DVR, 240 TO 480 IPS, UP TO 6 TB INTERNAL STORAGE, HDD MANAGEMENT,
This fully-featured and fully-affordable entry-level DVR is designed for the entry-level market that requires 8 or 16 camera inputs; greater internal hard drive storage capacity; fast frame rate recording; and powerful playback, search, and export capability. With unique features such as Partition Recording and Instant View capabilities the DX4500/DX4600 provides security advantages for even the most basic surveillance needs.
- Up to 480 Images per Second Recording Rate
- Up to 4 Audio Inputs and 1 Audio Output
- As many as 16 Alarm Inputs and 4 Relay Outputs
- Support for Optional KBD300A Analog Keyboard
- Multi-event Recording or “Bump on Alarm”
- Partitioned Storage for Optimal Video Retention Time
- Picture-In-Picture for Multi-screen Live and Playback Video
- Remote and Web Client
- Emergency Agent and Email Notification on Alarm
- Local and Remote PTZ Control with Pelco P, D, and C Protocols
- Local and Remote PTZ Control with Third-Party PTZ Protocols
This simple-to-use, embedded DVR is ready to record right out of the box. Operators have the flexibility to view live, and playback video and control cameras from the DVR, remote client, or a web browser. The included handheld remote provides across-the-room control.