8 TO 32 ANALOG/IP CHANNEL HYBRID VIDEO RECORDER, 240/200 TO 480/400 IPS NTSC/PAL, UP TO 8 TB ON-BOARD STORAGE, UP TO 9 TB OPTIONAL EXTERNAL RAID5, ADVANCED SEARCH CAPABILITIES
With feature-rich capabilities including simultaneous display of up to 72 cameras; the ability to support up to 16 ATM or POS devices per server; and robust search capabilities, the DX8100 remains the HVR of choice for the security professional.
- Up to 480/400 IPS NTSC/PAL at 352×240/352×288
- MPEG4 Compression
- No IP license fees for Pelco IP, Sarix IXS0, and Axis Standard Definition IP Cameras
- System Health Check Monitoring
- Remote Client Connectivity to 200 Servers
- Support for Optional KBD300A Analog Keyboard
- Third-Party Dome Support
- Up to 8 TB Internal Storage
- Supports Up to 8 TB USB Non-RAID Storage
- Supports Up to 9 TB Optional External RAID5 Storage
- 2 Built-In Analog Audio Channels, Optional Audio for Each Analog Channel
- Remote and Web Clients
- Emergency Agent Displays JPEG Images
- Email Notification on Alarm
Unique Resource Meter enables real-time monitoring of CPU and RAM availability for IP streams taking the guess-work out of IP migration and installation.
From stand-alone applications to mid-sized enterprise applications, the small virtual matrix and networking capabilities of DX8100 provide great versatility.