- Pan, tilt, zoom in an ultra-discreet design
- SVGA and H.264
- IP51-rated protection against dust and dripping water
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af)
- Built-in microphone and audio detection
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® and AXIS Camera Application Platform from Axis Communications
- Support for ONVIF
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
AXIS M5013 PTZ Dome Network Camera is a palm-sized pan/tilt/zoom camera, affordably priced for remote and discreet monitoring of indoor areas.
AXIS M5013 measures only 13 cm (5.1″) wide and 5.6 cm (2.2″) high
It’s perfect for getting an overview of a store, for checking if shelves are stocked and items are properly promoted, and for getting customer behavior information needed to increase sales, improve service and retain shoppers. Other sites suitable for AXIS M5013 include banks, hotels, office lobbies, restaurants and warehouses.
Excellent image quality and multiple video streams
AXIS M5013 provides full frame rate video in SVGA 800×600 resolution. It can send multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG video streams simultaneously.
Protective casing and easy installation on ceilings
With an IP51-rating, the camera is dustproof and protected from dripping water, enabling video to be taken even when a sprinkler system is activated. AXIS M5013 is designed for quick and easy installation. The camera is powered with Power over Ethernet (PoE) using a PoE switch or midspan, which eliminates the need for power cables and reduces installation cost.
Audio support and intelligent capabilities
The built-in microphone enables users to listen in remotely and audio to be recorded. Audio detection allows unusual sounds or noise detected during off-hours to trigger alarm events. The microSD/SDHC card slot enables several days of recording on a microSDHC card.