The NET5301R is a high-performance, multi-stream video decoding unit. Its main function is to convert digital MPEG-4 streams into analog video signals. The NET5301R can display up to four streams simultaneously at a variety of image rate and quality settings. It can process up to 30 high quality images per second.
- Simultaneously View up to Four Video Streams on Composite Video, S-Video, or VGA Monitor
- Video, Audio, and Data Over IP Network
- EnduraView™ Technology Optimizes Video Display
- Three Programmable Alarm Inputs (Supervised or Unsupervised), One Relay Output
- Two Security Modes
- Optional Wall and Rack Kits Accommodate up to 12 Units