The NVT Model NV-1613 is a 16 port passive transceiver hub that allows transmission of real-time monochrome or color video over Unshielded Twisted-Pair (UTP) telephone wire. Baseband (composite) signals of any type are supported.
“Up-the-coax” type signal may be sent over the same wire pair at distances up to 750ft (225m).
The unparalleled interference rejection ability of the Model NV-1613 Hub allows video signals to co-exist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltage power circuits. Perfect for larger CCTV installations where port density and camera number growth are prevalent. With built-in transient protection, damaging voltage spike problems are eliminated.
- High-Density 19″ 1U high enclosure features 16 ports
- Use with any NVT passive transceiver or hub for full motion CCTV at distances up to 750ft (225m)
- Use with any NVT DigitalEQ™ or active receiver as a rack-mountable passive transmitter for distances up to 3,000ft (1km)
- Use with any NVT StubEQ™ for distances up to 1,500ft (460m)
- RJ45 video connectivity with optional NV-RJ45A RJ45 to-screw-terminal adaptors (included)
- No power required
- Exceptional interference rejection
- Frequency Response DC to 10 MHz
- Built-in transient protection
- Supports ’up-the coax’ type control signal up to 750ft (225m)
- Compatible with qualified UTP cameras
- Includes sixteen 2ft (60cm) coax jumper cables and rackmount hardware
- Limited lifetime warranty