ZOSI 8 channels 1080P Digital Video Recorder provides a complete security solution for your home and office network. Coming with H. 264 video compression technology. This DVR can remotely access from both internet or from your 3G/4G smart phones. This DVR is a Hybrid DVR which can connect up to 4 or 8 analog camera
1. Super Video Quality and Clarity: Supports 8-Channel 1080P Resolution
2. Multiple Trigger/Alarm Events: Recording, PTZ, Tour, Video Push, Email, FTP, and Buzzer
3. Custom Record Modes (e.g. Manual, Scheduled, Motion Detection) and Record Intervals (1-120min)
4. USB Backup. you can transfer video files to back-up media via USB port.
5. View Your Home on Your Phone anytime anywhere.
Operating System: Embedded LINUX
System Resources: Pentaplex function: live, recording, playback, backup & remote access
Encode & Decode capacity: 8x 1080P@30fps
Trigger Event,Recording,PTZ,Tour,Alarm,Video Push,Email,FTP,Spot,Buzzer &Screen Tips
Recording Mode: Manual>Alarm>Video Detection>Continuous
Search Mode: Time/Date ,Alarm, Motion Detection & exact search
Video Outputs: 1CH HDMI +1CH VGA +1CH BNC
Video Inputs: 8CH
Audio Inputs/Outputs: 4CH/1CH
Alarm Inputs/Outputs: 4CH/1CH
Net Interface: RJ-45
PTZ Control: Support
Hard Disk: 1 SATA ports(Max 6TB)
1 x 8CH FULL 1080P Digital Video Recorder
1 x 12V/2000mA Power Supply for DVR
1 x Mouse for DVR
1 x User guide for DVR
This system did not come with hard drive. Assembling a 3.5inch SATA 500GB to 2TB hard drive is necessary
1. Can not see image/ show” video lost” on your monitor?
This is caused by resolution compatibility issue. The default output resolution of the DVR is 1280*1024, which may not be compatible with some screens.
Here is how to solve it:
1. Connect the DVR to any other screen via VGA,or you may also try any other screen（computer LCD monitor is the best) via HDMI to see if you can enter the menu)
2. When you are able to see the menu, click right button on mouse, go to DVR’s Main Menu – Setup – Basic -Video Output to lower the resolution of your DVR.
3. Connect it back your primary screen via HDMI. You should have it worked with the screen.
2. What to do if the camera can not work when connecting to DVR?
1.The cable may be damaged,please change a cable to test it.
2.Power supply may has problem ,please replace a new power supply for it.
3.Please make sure DVR and camers are in the same pattern.(AHD/TVI/Analog).
4.Please make sure the format of DVR is the same as camera’s:Please go to your DVR’s Main menu–Set up–Basic–Video Format (Note: Choose the same signal system as camera ).